Australia is a treat for vacation trips. When you plan your vacation to Australia, you need to choose the places you want to adore. It is impossible for you to travel entire Australia in a short span. If you are on an extended vacation, then you are welcome to see every corner of Australia. For a Great vacation plan here, you need to have at least a year time in hand.
Australia is ranked as the smallest continent in the world but holds 6th rank in the world for its country size. Hence, various regions of Australia have iconic places to adore. In this article, you will know the different places to visit in Australia that will make your trip memorable.
Vacation Places In Various Regions Of Australia
- Great Barrier Reef– This place is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Being one of them also makes it the most beautiful attraction in Australia. It covers Queensland coast across 3000km. Every diver in the world has a dream to dive in once in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Daintree Rainforest– Amongst the many places to visit in Australia, Daintree is a natural wonder as it covers around 1200kms that allows visitors to take an endless walk.
- Fraser Island– This is the summer paradise of Australia. A 75-mile beach, amongst the longest beaches in the world. This island possesses beautiful tidal pools, dunes, shipwrecks, and dingos.
- Whitsundays– A bunch of 75 islands which is a must visit soon after you finished adoring the Great Barrier Reef. In addition to it, white sandy beaches are the show here. Beautiful floating resorts here, allows you to plan your stay and enjoy the serene view.
- Twelve Apostles– Located in Melbourne, is one of the most popular places to visit in Australia. The ocean road is a must place for tourists to visit. Visitors love walking in the ocean to specifically feel the beauty of the place.
- Melbourne– The Most fabulous city of Australia has Secret lanes, Federation Sky deck, The Arcades, Graffiti lane, and Queen Victoria Market. As a result, these highlights make Melbourne the most liveable city known in the world.
3. South Australia:
- Kangaroo Island– This Island allows the visitors to experience a wildlife habitat of Koalas, Seals, Pelicans, and Kangaroos in particular. The sunset is equally remarkable and a great tourist attraction.
- Barossa Valley– Amongst all the places to visit in Australia, Vineyards home of Australia, Barossa Valley also makes into the list. Driving alongside the valley, visitors also enjoy the countryside view from this place.
- Lake Gairdner– This beautiful salt lake is covered with red hills from all sides also making it a perfect spot to tour. It is a treat to the eyes and is equally peaceful to mind. It is also the best photography spot for the photographers of Australia.
These are some of the many places in Australia that possesses beautiful tourist attractions. Some other places like the Blue Mountains, Opera House of Sydney, Pinnacles and many more also attract a mass number of tourists. As stated earlier, you will need a whole one year to tour the entire of Australia.